Stay tuned by following us on twitter!
- 06/2019: Our group has been awarded from NASA for the development of advanced thin film coatings for planetary exploration.
- 05/2019: Our recently published paper in Science Advances has been highlighted on the NDSU News, Northwestern News, ScienceDaily, as well as other news outlets.
- 04/2019: Our group has been awarded the Centennial Endowment fund from the NDSU Foundation and Alumni Association.
- 04/2019: Our new paper on coarse-grained modeling of polymers got accepted in Science Advances. Congrats!
- 03/2019: Dr. Xia presented recent work on CG modeling of polymer and composites at APS March Meeting, Boston, MA.
Northwestern group reunion during APS meeting in Boston, MA
- 02/2019: Our recent work was featured in the recent news story on the CHiMaD Northwestern University webpage! Check this out!
- 01/2019: Dr. Xia was invited to visit the ExxonMobil and present the recent work.
- 01/2019: New paper featured as a cover article in Soft Matter!
- 11/2018: Dr. Xia was invited to join the editorial/advisory board of Matter, a new journal focusing on physical materials science under the leading publisher Cell Press.
- 11/2018: New paper on amorphous interfaces in cellulose nanocomposites got accepted in Macromolecules!
- 11/2018: Dr. Xia has been granted a Research Development Travel Award from RCA.
- 10/2018: Dr. Xia gave a presentation “Multiscale Modeling of Polymer Materials” at the Physics Department Seminar at NDSU.
- 09/2018: Our group has received the NSF ND EPSCoR Seed Award.
- 08/2018: Our recent work on A Graphene “Melt” published in ACS Nano has been recently featured in a major Chinese research news outlet X-mol. Check this out!
- 07/2018: Dr. Xia co-organized a symposium “Material Genomics” and presented the recent work at The 13th World Congress in Computational Mechanics (WCCM) in New York City, NY.
- 06/2018: Dr. Xia presented the recent research work at 2018 USNC/TAM in Chicago, IL.
- 05/2018: Keten’s group@Northwestern alumni reunion during EMI 2018 Conference held at MIT campus, Boston MA.
- 05/2018: Dr. Wenjie Xia will join the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at NDSU as a tenure-track Assistant Professor this summer. New group research website is launched!