Stay tuned by following us on Twitter!
- 11/2019: Dr. Xia was invited to give a seminar in the Department of Coatings and Polymeric Materials at NDSU. Thank Dr. Pourhashem for the invitation!
- 10/2019: Congratulations to Anas on winning the Best Poster Award at ACS International Elastomeric Conference in Cleveland, OH. Great job!
- 10/2019: Our group students Amir, Zhaofan and Anas showcased their research work at the 5th KU-NDSU International Symposium held in Fargo, ND. Congratulations to Anas on winning the poster award of the symposium!
- 09/2019: Dr. Xia was invited to attend the 5th NIST MML Accolade Gala as an awardee.
- 08/2019: Our new paper “Interfacial dynamics governs the mechanical properties of glassy polymer thin films” published in Macromolecules.
- 07/2019: Dr. Xia was invited to give a presentation “Multiscale modeling of polymer nanocomposite materials” at ACS Polymer Composites and High-Performance Materials Workshop in Rohnert Park, CA.
- 06/2019: Our group received funding from NASA for the development of advanced thin film coatings for planetary exploration. Thanks for the support!
- 04/2019: Our group was awarded the Centennial Endowment Fund from the NDSU Foundation and Alumni Association.
- 04/2019: Our new paper on coarse-grained modeling of polymers got published in Science Advances. This work has been highlighted by the NDSU News, Northwestern News, ScienceDaily, as well as other news outlets.
- 02/2019: Our recent work on “graphene melt” was featured in the recent news story on the CHiMaD at Northwestern University! Check this out!
- 01/2019: Dr. Xia was invited to give a presentation at the ExxonMobil, TX.
- 11/2018: Dr. Xia was invited to join the editorial/advisory board of Matter, a new journal focusing on physical materials science under the leading publisher Cell Press.
- 11/2018: New paper on amorphous interfaces in cellulose nanocomposites got accepted in Macromolecules!
- 10/2018: Dr. Xia was invited to give a presentation “Multiscale Modeling of Polymer Materials” at NDSU Dept. of Physics Seminar.
- 08/2018: Our recent work on Graphene “Melt” published in ACS Nano has been recently featured in a major Chinese research news outlet X-mol. Check this out!
- 07/2018: Dr. Xia co-organized a symposium “Material Genomics” and presented the recent work at The 13th World Congress in Computational Mechanics (WCCM) in New York City, NY.
- 07/2018: New paper on materials by design for assembled hairy nanoparticles published in ACS Nano.
- 05/2018: Dr. Wenjie Xia will join the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at NDSU as a tenure-track Assistant Professor this summer. A new group research website is launched!